.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, March 24, 2003

English class has screwed me over for life. I'm serious. Everything that happens to me, I look at it as symbolic. Even if it's random or irrelevant, I seriously look at it as if my book was a life, and it was just another symbol. Take example, something that I saw today. I was walking around school because my mom couldn't pick me up and my aunt had to pick me up after she dropped off Uncle Charles at the Doylestown Hospital to get horse needles in his back. I went outside to look for my aunt, and I saw Kellie and Jess walk away with Nicole Dowling. Now, being the weirdo that I am, I was thinking, hmmmm. Jess was like my best friend for a million years and Kellie was for a few years, and now they're walking away together. The whole "walking away" thing is like how I'm growing further apart from them gradually, and soon they will be "out of sight." I don't want this to happen, but it seems inevitable. I guess it's the lack of communication, or the lack of the WILLINGNESS to communicate, but they are so much alike and I'm the oddball, so that's what I get. I wish it didn't have to happen this way, but it happens to me all the time now. I'm not clique-y, I like to have a lot of friends from different groups of people, but it seems as though if I'm not in a close group, I lose out. Whatever. I'm rambling and complaining maybe, but this is what's on my mind right now. When my aunt came to pick me up, she got me a thing from Dairy Queen, so the sugar disabled my brain. Thank you, sugar.

Oh, and yesterday when we went to Walmart, my aunt and I had Slurpees, and she got brain freeze and said, "AH! FREEZER BURN!" I thought that was funny.


9:21 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide