.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

You will live in Mansion.
You will drive a yellow your mom.
You will marry Dan and have 1 kids.
You will be a Comedian in NYC.

Dan's fine with this, but I said earlier this week that I would be glad to have Jeff's babies...hmmmmm. Oh, and your mom better be hella buff, because she's going to be hauling my ass around FOREVER!

Tonight, my Aunt made us sing Happy Birthday to Abe Lincoln because Kyle has an obsession with him. Wow, I never realized how stupid that sounds until now.


9:08 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide