.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

You know what, AOL, I DID have a lot of cool things to blog about but NOOOO, I got kicked off twice. I thought I got you when I copied what I already wrote and when you kicked me off I smited you. Then, you made a pact with the computer in which it would freeze just to piss me off and make me restart the computer. Screw you, AOL/Dell! Oh well, maybe someone would have gotten a kick out of the great things I was typing but now, just like how many licks it takes to get to the center of the Tootsie Pop, the world may never know. All I can say is that American Idol's on in 30, and I need to get homework done. I had an ok day, and I hung with Dan for a little while when I went to pick up the cheesecakes that my family ordered for the chorus fundraiser.

My mom is in Daytona all this week and this means that a) she's going to watched the ever-so-sacred Daytona 500 b) I get her bed for a week which means that I can fall asleep now that I don't have to sleep on the air matress in the office c) I should have a party because my mom is really hard to get rid of and now she's gone so we should boogie on down 'til the cows come home.

Today in French, Fichtman gave us journals and they were pre-used, so she put "My Name Is" stickers on top of the names that were written there previously. I was going to take the one with the cool sticker, but then I saw one with a "=w=" written on it so I immediately grabbed it. Sorry, I was feeling the Weezer love, I had to. Alrighty, I should go, ttfn.


7:37 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide