.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Today was a pretty good, or "godo" day. That reminds me, I need to read my notey note from Shnephie. The 2 1/2 hours in chem, once again, was bearable, and I got a lot of work done. Basic Music Theory, was also once again, a breeze and we had an extremely hard test. *Sarcasm* After we finished the ultra difficult test, Jeff whipped out his earphones and we listened to the Barenaked Ladies greatest hits, and it WAS great. Hopefully, he's going to burn it for me because it was awesome. And Canadian. The test in math was pretty easy, but Kellie was asking Mrs. Olsen a million questions about it, and it was comical indeed. Jen kept writing notes to Vicki and I and holding them up and one of them said "My desk smells like cookies!" Oh man, that was totally a Jen thing. Kellie then smelled her desk. Haha.

On the bus ride home, Dana and I were talking about C.B. South and she asked if I knew what the school colors and mascot was going to be and I said the colors would be yellow and brown (bodily waste) and the mascot would be a giant turd. From there it kept going and soon we renamed the school C.B. Shit and made a slogan: "South: It's the shit." We're going to have a ghetto principal, preferably Shaft, and I'm going to pen the school anthem. It's going to be the shit. Oh, and the bus driver didn't stop at my house so I just got off with Brittany.

Right now my brothers are in a bad state. Kyle was crying because he said his teacher makes him feel like he never does anything right because she tells him to be quiet and whisper when he's whispering. Odd. She even wrote it on his report card, which was really good. Scott won't talk because his teacher told him to shut up today and he got 3 C's and 1 B on his report card so my aunt banned him from the Playstation. As for me, I have no homework and I got all A's and an A- on my report card. Something tells me that this situation doesn't seem right. Wow, our family is so happy and loving that I'm getting sickened by its sweetness. Hah.

One last thing, American Idol's on tonight, and this makes me happy. Someone slap me please.


5:39 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide