.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

My mom's TV has blown out speakers, that go from normal to fuzzy, and I put my Weezer CD in the playstation to play it on the thingy with the whacked out images, and it was amazingly cool. Why, you might ask, because with the fuzzy speakers, the drum beats were made really loud and it sounded all ghetto and such, and I thought about Jeff because that's what he does during class, and it's so funny. It seriously sounded like club music...and it was Only In Dreams which is QUITE the opposite of that. I ♥ the TV's messed up speakers.


9:13 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide