.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, February 22, 2003

The lock-in last night was really fun. Kurios played (again) and I once again got to see the superfoxy lead singer named Liam (Lauren told me that, I'm not a stalker or anything, heh) They handed out inflatable electric guitars, and I got a pink one, woo! They were mainly used to hit inflatable footballs and people. Faultline, an all-Junior band (I think), played and they were really good. They covered Oasis' "Wonderwall" and Lost Prophets' "Shinobi vs. Dragon Ninja" without messing them up too bad. We all played UNO and Alec and I were having a fierce battle for the game...and Courtney. SHE TOTALLY LOVES ME MORE!

After the bands played, a DJ played dance songs, and Dana and I were hot together. We also watched Ice Age (I finally got to see it, Scrat!) and it was really funny. I decided I was going to go to sleep because it was around 3 AM, so I went to sleep in a isolated area while everyone watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I also must add that this was the reunion of Pip, Pop and Titter, which rocked. During the course of the lock-in I managed to knock over a table, spill two drinks, and step in a spilled drink. Not too shabby.

I woke up surrounded by NO ONE, which was really funny. They gave us donuts (Yum Yum RULES) and orange juice, which is one of the drinks I spilled, thanks to Bridget, haha. I went home and read On The Road until I decided to take a quick "nap." I woke up at 1:30. So much for my whole "I can't sleep during the daytime" theory. After I woke up, I watched the endings of Philadelphia and Sister Act that I never got to see when we watched the movies in school. It's really weird that they were on back-to-back. My aunt and uncle rented Caberet and Moulin Rouge for me, and I watched Cabaret. It was really good/weird, but unlike Uncle Charles, I can handle abstract movies, although he likes Cabaret because of it's historical background. Sigh.

So now what am I going to do? I feel like crap, and it's not because I'm deprived of sleep, if you know what I mean. I'm going to eat Chinese soon, so I'll be just fine. Oh, and my mom didn't go with me last night. Surprise surprise...


7:53 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide