.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, February 16, 2003

Happy belated V-Day! I really don't care anymore about it, maybe because a) I don't have a Valentine and b) You get more candy on Halloween anyway.

Today...is the "super bowl of NASCAR racing"...the Daytona 500. *Cringe* My dad loves racing, and the Daytona 500 is the king of all races. He puts the surround sound on, and turns up the volume to 5.2 million decibles. I can't escape the house, because we're supposed to get 8-16 inches of snow, or the equivalent of my height. I wanted to read today, but I guess that's out of the question because I can close my door all I want, but there's a speaker RIGHT above my door. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yesterday I helped my aunt do an Egyptian program at the Northampton library. The kids (2nd-6th graders) made sarchophaguses and they did a great job. After the program, I checked out Catcher In The Rye and On The Road, and I read 40 pages of Catcher In The Rye last night. Dan was on my case about reading it because he said it "changed his life", so I figured I'd please him, as well as myself if it met my expectations. So far it's really good.


10:47 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide