.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, February 17, 2003

Believe it or not, I watched the Gaytona 500. Once my ears got used to the volume it wasn't that bad. I couldn't escape it, so if you can't beat it, watch it. They had a red flag twice because it was raining, so they called the race. Guess who's mom was there...mine. My uncle Skip, who lives in Tampa, called up my dad asking if he wished it upon her. I'd say that one of the rain delays was dad and one was mine, after all she is my mom. Poor mom, hehe.

It shnowed like a mother last night, maybe that was mom's doing, because she hates snow. We got something like 2 feet of snow, so I doubt that we're having school tomorrow. Yay. So what if we have to make it up during summer, that is later, this is now. The good thing is that if we didn't already have off today, we would have to make up today.

Right now I'm watching my brothers watch Kim Possible. Woo.

I have nothing to do right now except piss my dad off by downloading more songs. These are the ones I have downloaded:
Ben Folds Five ~ Army, Song for the Dumped (in process)
Beatles ~ Eleanor Rigby
The All American Rejects ~ Swing Swing
Bloodhound Gang ~ Mope
Brand New ~ Jude Law and the Semester Abroad
Taking Back Sunday ~ Great Romances...
Flaming Lips ~ Fight Test
BRMC ~ Whatever Happened To My Rock 'n' Roll (in process)
Styx ~ Come Sail Away (in process)

There might be some others but whatever. Like Cartman said "Whatever! Whatever! I do what I want!" That was a damn good episode of South Park last night. It's such a warm and fuzzy family show.


2:21 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide