.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

YE-ah. This just goes to show just how ghetto fabulous I am. (J to the acquie, B to the aker):
Lookie here, I'm like nizzumber five, ya'll.
I love how NON ghetto the post that had the word "nizzle" in it was, haha. Oh well, I still feel represented. Phrase...damn, I meant word. Heh, sorry, I'm still not fully ghetto-fied yet.

The english and bio finals weren't that bad, especially the english one which was only 47 questions that had nothing to do with ANYTHING we did in english. Bio was alright, some of them I had to guess, but I did really study for it. Tomorrow is S.S. (grrrr) and I HOPE I do well on it. Right now, I'm the only one in my S.S. class with an A, and my teacher is "rooting" for me. That means I need to get an A on the final to get an A in the class...d'oh! I studied a lot, but they could throw me some screwballs, like on the bio exam.

Today after finals, Caitlin and I rode over to TMS to see if we could visit, like the sophomores from last year did. BUT, the people over there are cruel, evil people and would not let us in. DAMMIT! Oh well, I'm going to try to go tomorrow at about 2:30 (a few minutes early), because I get out of school at 9:05! WOOOHOO! *Sigh* I love finals. :) I'm going to miss my classes though, because the people who were in my classes were so cool. I'm especially going to miss Brook's random song outbreaks in English class, not to mention the other whacked out things that happen daily in english class. Aw man, I'm getting all nostalgic. SOMEONE STOP ME!

Well, it's off to sleepybyeland for now. I'll keep ya posted...literally.


10:56 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide