.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, January 10, 2003

Wow. I don't go anywhere on a Friday, and I'm kicked out of the privledge of watching TV because my brothers have to watching Mr. Deeds, and so now I'm on here. I was really PO-ed earlier and my brother said, "Jacquie?" and I said "Fuck off" under my breath while flipping him off underneath my sweatshirt. I'm so rebellious, it's sick. I can't believe I did that, but I get called by my brothers like 10 times a second and sometimes I just snap. Crap, I don't think I should be a mother, hahaha. I'm listening to Radiohead, and it freaked out my mom which was good because I really don't care if she likes it or not. I think you have to be really weird and/or deep to get Radiohead. I think I'm just weird. But I get it. Oh well, here's one of their songs because I have the power to post what I like mwahahahaha!

Like Spinning Plates
While you make pretty speeches,
I'm being cut to shreds.
You feed me to the lions,
a delicate balance

When this just feels like spinning plates.
I'm living in cloud cuckoo land.
And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river.

Man, I love that song. I like how he recorded the first verse singing the words backwards, but then they play THAT backwards, so in the song it sounds almost backwards but he's really singing the words backwards in a forward manner that was THEN played backwards. If that didn't confuse you, I applaud you. If I read that, I think I'd get an a brain hemorrage or something, haha.


9:00 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide