.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, January 16, 2003

Top 5 Reasons Why Today SUCKED ASS:

1) I was late for school because of my mom. Thanks mom.
2) Today, we had to swim in gym, which was alright. BUT, as I was changing in a stall, my sweater fell on the ground...in a puddle of toilet water. My sleeve was soaked until the end of the day. My socks were soaked as well.
3) After the aforementioned mini-crisis, I came into bio with a bad attitude. Today marked the beginning of the Final Exam oral presentations.
Me: Please don't pick me, I'll die.
Mr. Shulze: Jaaaacqueline Baker!
Me: *Stares with stone faced look in no particular direction, the slowly walks over to him.*
Mr. Shulze: Are you ready?
Me: *Does the "comme ci comme ca" hand motion with a look on my face as if Legionnaire's Disease would come to kill me.*
Mr. Shulze: Oh well, get up there.

So I did. AND I TOTALLY SCREWED IT LIKE A MOTHER. I was shaking violently and stumbling over my words as if I've never heard them before. Courtney swears I did well, but I know that I screwed it up. Well, at least I didn't say "shitties" instead of "cities" again like I did with my Roosevelt speech. I worked on it until 12:30 last night for this. Grrr...

4) After messing that presentation up, I wondered to myself, "Psh, I bet Mr. Diehl will make me do my Sputnik presentation now, with my luck." Oh how very lucky I am. He asked me if I was ready and I kinda was and I did it. I think I talked 200 miles a minute and the space phrasiology totally whizzed by my brilliant classmates' slumped-over heads. I got a 93! Woohoo! I thought I'd do better, but I'm not going to argue with that. Still, doing that presentation was crap. Oh, and I totally flunked the Cold War/Cuban Missle Crisis/Kennedy test we took, he gave us like NO time to do it.

5) After I got home from school, my aunt told me the printer had once again malfunctioned and we called the geniuses at Hewlett Packard for some help. Some Canadian lady helped us (she worked in Seattle) but not much. I swear we were on the phone for 2 hours, I downloaded a driver, then had to delete it and do it again, and my head almost spun around and flew off my neck. Wow, I just pictured what that would look like. Whoooooa man.

The only good thing of today: Marc and I kicking major ass on water basketball today, and getting my Aladdin tape and watching it. Some parts of the play were as funny as hell, and I DID watch one part over and over because of its extreme cuteness...ahhhh...


9:27 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide