.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, January 24, 2003

Things I'm Doing Tonight:
Going to the movies
Going to the mall
Going to a party
Going to anywhere other than here
Watching Friday Night Stand Up on Comedy Central, which I do every Friday night, when everyone stops hogging the TVs.

It's not like I'm complaining or anything. Damn, I think I am. I need to stop. It's just that nobody calls me ever. Oh man, I can't get "Debaser" out of my head. My brother LOVES that song now just because it has the line, "Slicing up eyeballs, ha ha ha ho." I think my brother definitely exhibits the dominant oddness trait which I also have. The Baker curse; woe is us. Oh, and I just learned the purpose of a ; yesterday. I'm glad that I've never learned that, because I think it comes in handy, now that I've finally learned the power of the ;.


8:10 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide