.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Son of a b-anana. The comment box thing is pissing me off. I've spent about an hour trying to install it so everything else doesn't get screwed up and AHHHHHHHHHH! THEN, at SiteMeter.com, I forgot my password and wanted them to mail it to me, then they said that they have no one with the name I have. BUT THEY DO! IT'S ME! WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE, SITE METER? Once again, it's a conspiracy. Man, I haven't started my homework yet, but that's what you do when you're a professional procrastinator, right? Hell yeah. So, I guess I should go...ah, screw it. Oh man, these are my current favorite songs (not like anyone cares, but this is MY blog so booyeah.)

Songs Of The Moment:
1) ELO ~ Mr. Blue Skies (Prozac in music form!)
2) Beatles ~ Come Together
3) Depeche Mode ~ Personal Jesus
4) Piebald ~ American Hearts

The ELO song has, by the way, been on the commercials for the new Volkswagen Beetle Convertable and the Spike Jonze flick "Adaption" (which I want to see). I have to go act like a teenybopper and watch American Idol, yo. Word out.


7:46 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide