.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, January 10, 2003

So yeah, I made it into "Oklohomo", but get this...I'm not in the chorus...NO I don't have a speaking part! I'm a dancer...? Believe or not kiddos, I DID take ballet for about 7 years, then quit, but for the audition we had to do ballet, so it was a no-brainer, even though I haven't done it for a long time. This afternoon, I stretched a LOT because I'm really out of shape (I never WAS in shape) and I figure I should get in shape for once. Uggg, starting Tuesday, we have to swim in gym. Note: I was afraid of swimming until I was 10 and I can't dive for shiz. Mrs. Emery told us not to look at it negatively but hello, I tend to do that A LOT.

This weekend and this coming week is going to be hell for me because I have to do oral presentations on Sputnik and Legionnaire's Disease, and finish a paper on why Their Eyes Were Watching God is a classic. I truly beg to differ, but it's a major assignment, so I'll resort to my usual BS-ing that I do for essays and reports. Oh, and the final essay for S.S. is next Friday as well. Could somebody shoot me, please?

Today, I went to go sit down in my chair in English and I ended up missing and falling on my ass! (or the lack of one) I just stayed on the floor, laughing like a moron, and so did everyone else. Thank you, thank you. Caitlin said something to me and I turned around and did the "smoking a joint" hand motion because sleep deprivation does some pretty screwed up things to me. In gym, we ran that frigging pacer test and I got 24! Woo! Marc got like 80 something, my god, I thought he'd collapse, but I heard he went to boot camp over the summer. Whoa man. Dave tossed one of his many many leg hairs on my head today and I spazzed and fell over (I was sitting on the ground) Can we say NASTY?! I told him either he should shave or go to the Philadelphia Zoo. The boy is like a werewolf, hahahaha. Ok, enough about Dave's legs.

Since I'm not doing anything tonight, I think I shall either do homework or watch Comedy Central...hmmm...I choose the latter. Especially since it's "Stand-Up Friday" and that is one of my favorite things to watch. Wanda Sykes' special is premiering tonight, and she's hilarious, so that should be good.


5:59 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide