.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, January 29, 2003

My social studies final wasn't really that bad, but some questions were ambiguous. After the finals, I went home and watched Cover Girl and Thoroughly Modern Millie on AMC, and A Beautiful Mind on HBO. Whoa. If you add an H to that, it's "HOBO." You know I'm going to make a HOBO TV station one day (featuring my family members). All three were good, and now that I'm on the topic of psychos (A Beautiful Mind), here's what I got on this test:




What Psych-Ward do you belong to?


I think the last time I took it, I had ADHD, which makes sense. Oh man, I don't feel too well. American Idol's on tonight, I have to see who the finalists are, which is much more enjoyable when you're forcing people from a WAY different generation to watch it. Mwahaha. "This is what you get when you meeeeess with us." Sorry, that just reminded me of that song. Oh, speaking of Radiohead, I saw the episode of SNL today when Radiohead performed "The National Anthem"...wow. That song is screwed up (ok, I like it), but it was like 10 times more screwy because Thom Yorke was flailing as if he was undergoing shock treatment. Nice touch, Thommy boy.


8:03 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide