.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, January 10, 2003

My great-aunt Charlotte just died today. For once, I actually found out about something the day that it happened. She was sick for a long time and had cancer, so I guess she's alright now. I feel really bad for her son, Ron. He's been skipping school to go to the hospital a lot. Ron is like the coolest adult cousin, although he's not really that close. I guess he's as old as my mom, who's 38, so yeah. He does webpage design now, (second career) and when I needed help with math last year he helped me. He's so nice, I wish I got to see him more. Ron called a few minutes ago, and I didn't know what to do. I didn't even mention Aunt Charlotte, I acted stupid and put on my fake perky phone voice. I'm such a moron. God, why do I have to be so stupid. Well, I guess it would have been worse if I said something about it, because I'm horrible with words and I could have been insensitive. Oh well. Whatever.


9:35 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide