.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Mr. Diehl and me...

Subj: Oral Presentation
Date: 12/30/2002 10:24:36 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: Zakolita
To: Jdiehl@cbsd.org

I was wondering if you could tell me approximately when I would be presenting. Thanks! Happy Holidays!

~ Jacquie Baker


Then he wrote back asking what my topic was, I guess he didn't write it down. I told him it was sputnik, so he sent me a reply which I just got now...

Subj: Re: Oral Presentation
Date: 12/31/2002 5:42:17 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: jdiehl@CBSD.ORG
To: Zakolita@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Please be prepared to present on Monday, Jan 6.

>>> 12/30/02 21:50 PM >>>
My topic is Sputnik


Guess who hasn't done JACK SHIT with that presentation...me. I'm so screwed. Oh well, maybe I should start working on it now, or should I leave it go even LATER. Ah man, the week after that, we're starting the oral presentations in bio and I haven't done anything with that either. I think my procratination might actually get me this time, happy new year! I like how that was totally random, haha.


3:09 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide