.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, January 18, 2003

Like the new template? I do, I'm just having some problems, with the first post being the only normal one, then the rest being in all caps and the date being a link. I'm confuzzled, oh well. Hey, guess what I did last night? Absolutely nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I was supposed to but nobody called me back so, bah, whatever. Tonight I may see Nicholas Nickleby with Sean, I have to see. Man, it's cold in here, my dad is SUCH a thermostat nazi, I can't stand it. Wow, that was a messed up sentence.


2:42 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide