.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, January 23, 2003

Last night, I went to Coconuts, and got me some of them new-fangled disk things. I got At The Drive In's "Relationship Of Command" (rock!) and the Pixies' "Doolittle" (super rock!). If saw me there last night, you would think I was crazy. Purchasing CDs are a big deal to me, and deciding on the right one is a major decision. I had $30 in gift certificates there from my brothers from Christmas, so I didn't want to waste my them on just anything. I almost got "MTV2 Handpicked Volume 2", Radiohead's: "Pablo Honey", "I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings", and Queens Of The Stone Age's "Songs For The Deaf" (I learned that they didn't have it there?) Actually, I also wanted to get "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" but I had pretty much no money because I haven't babysat in about a month. That's right, babysitting, a highly respected profession. OH MAN THE SMOKE ALARM IS GOING OFF AND ON, AND MY DAD DOESN'T CARE AND IT'S MAKING ME WANT TO BREAK SOMETHING OR EVEN LISTEN TO CREED (CREED!) TO DROWN OUT THE NOISE. IF YOU KNOW ME WELL, YOU KNOW THAT I LOATHE CREED, AND THAT IS DESPERATE. SON OF A BITCH, ALARM, SHUT THE HELL UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! I THINK MY DOG IS EVEN STARTING TO GET SUICIDAL.


6:04 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide