.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, January 24, 2003

I'm so happy with this template now, I have a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Courtney is my hero, because yesterday after she did her presentation on Lyme Disease in bio, she gave me the picture off of her visual of a guy smiling while shoving his pant leg in his sock so he wouldn't get bitten by a tick which can = Lyme Disease. It's the best picture EVER. Courtney named him Stanley, and I wrote "Stanley the Lyme-Free Lad" and "Tick-free's the way to be!" on the back of the picture. I ♥ it like you wouldn't believe. Maybe even more than I ♥ Mr. Kane's oh-so-cool pink pen that I sto-er, borrowed from him. He said I could have it as a going away present, yay!

Today during Bio and lunch, Courtney and I were writing a conversation to each other on a note to Alec. Funny, funny stuff. I was eating my mini meatballs with the tortellini for lunch (yummay!) and I randomly said to Courtney, "Would you like to eat my balls?" Hehehe. So, I wrote that on the note. I saw Alec after lunch and asked him if he read the note, but he said he heard it was really interesting but didn't read it yet. Oh man, is he in for some whacked out shiz. All in a day's work!


8:03 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide