.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, January 31, 2003

I traded my brother my gym lock for his Lego watch last night. The Lego watch was unprecidented coolness, and I will wear it to school. It has plastic links, and you can add, remove, or arrange them anyway you want, it's the best! I had a dream last night that I saw Stuart Little 2 at the movie theater, but it was weird because it was a different movie theater and it had these gigantic plastic TV stands and the TVs all played movie trailers. There was even a Spongebob one for no reason. Ah, behold the power of sponge. Also, I felt like I was there before, perhaps in another dream...whoooa...

This weekend I'm going skiing, and I wish I had a video camera to tape myself clumsily ski down a mountain...while doing the "snowplow" the whole way. I'm so afraid of going fast, I'm such a wuss. Oh man, I remember in 8th grade when I was so infatuated with Justin, and when he was stuck on the mountain without skis or whatever and I went down the black diamond (AH!) to "save him." The thing was that by the time I got up there, he was alright. Laura tried to be my motivational speaker (while snowblading BACKWARDS) while I freaked out and fell on my ass and slid down the slope faster than I could on skis. Pathetic? Oui.

I'm listening to At The Drive-In, and my brother asked me if it was Ozzy Osbourne...oh god.


1:25 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide