.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Watching an old videotape of Holiday specials on Sunday was awesome. The best part were the really cheesy early 90's commercials. For example, McDonalds had rapping chicken nuggets in florescant clothes in their commercial. Absolutely priceless. There was also the 7UP spot, remember it? The little red circle with the arms and legs? A bunch of them were putting an ancient GameBoy in a Christmas stocking, and I was freaking out. Also, my old favorite Nickelodeon made-for-TV movie, Harry The Dirty Dog was on the tape too! I was in 1991 wonderland!

Yesterday, the kid I babysit, Brett (age 2 1/2) told me he loved me! It was SO CUTE! I told him I loved him back, and it was a Kodak moment, indeed.

Today in Social Studies, Mr. Diehl told me to get in front of the class and read my Roosevelt Fireside Chat Speech thingamabobber. He said, "I want you all to hear one of the better ones, I haven't read all of yours. Here's FDR, " And I was frantically shaking my head and saying, "I'm not FDR!" Then he walked away and I had to read my stupid semi-speech. Grrrr. I stumbled over the words SO BAD, and by accident...I said "shities" instead of "cities"...but it seemed like I was the only one who noticed! Go figure.

Random thoughts of the day:
Do psychologists go to a psychologist?
Conan O'Brien + John Tesh = AWESOME
Marc McKairnes double dutch jumproping...I wish I had a camera for that!
Mr. Shulze is picking on me more than usual...I think he knows. Dayum.


7:33 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide