.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Quote of the CENTURY:

"Pinky are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Yes, but if Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, then why does he still do it?" (I screwed it over)

Dan mentioned that line in a conversation last night when we discussed Pinky and the Brain, and today during class Marc "double dutch" McKairnes said it! I screamed out, "IS THAT FROM PINKY AND THE BRAIN?" and he said yes, then Brian said, "I love that show!" That, my friends, was a moment that will go down in history.


6:53 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide