.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, December 15, 2002

Ok, here's a quick overview of what's happened over the past couple of days:

THURSDAY
C.B. East chorus concert. We majorly kicked it up a notch, unfortunetly, none of my non-chorus friends came to see it. Oh well, their loss. I looked like a Puritan, and that is a bad thing. After we sang, we sat at the back of the auditorium, and my dad yelled out, during a silence, "YO JACK!" Embarrassing...just a little. Then, the Kanes were by me and they said, "Wave hi to your dad!" and I sunk further down into my seat. Then the Kanes and my dad waved to each other from across the room. AHHHH!

FRIDAY
Polyanna partay! Woohoo! It was sooo much fun, and Jess had me which was awesome because we've known each other forever. She got me watermelon themed gifts (if you don't know the story behind that, ask me), which was funny, and she got me a Build-A-Bear but it wasn't a bear. It was an elephant! My favorite animal was and maybe still is my favorite animal. She also got me monkey boxers and monkey socks, which was super cool as well. After the party, I dropped Jess off and until 11:30 we + our moms had a really long conversation and Missy kept coming up to me and licking my crotch and behind. Missy is her little sister, by the way. JUST KIDDING. After THAT, my mom and I decided to go to the Pineville Tavern and I ate my Creme Brulee in 5 seconds. I forgot to take off the monkey boxers I put over my pants when at the party, but I said to mom, "They'll all understand because I'm your daughter." That is entirely true.

SATURDAY
I went to see The Nutcracker by the Dance Theater of Pennsylvania (which is where I used to dance). Caitlin had a lot of parts, and I had the chance to see the guy she danced with during the Russian dance which she described as HOT. The guest dancers were extremely good, and the whole show was great, as usual, because Marilyn is a Nazi and will not stop nitpicking or yelling on the megaphone during rehearsals until the day she dies. We watched The Grinch last night (the one with Jim Carrey) and then Steph and I had the second best convo ever (next to the banana one). We did this "word association" game where she would say a word, and I would say what came to my mind first and then say a word and she would do that. First we did objects, then guys' first names, then girls' first names. BUT, we did a lightening round thing so there was almost no pausing. It was so fun! I did feel bad because Sean came online and I didn't say much to him because I was doing the game. After that, I watched SNL with my good alien friend Al Gore as the host. Very interesting...


12:20 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide