.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, December 28, 2002

Oh man, the Eagles just LOST! What the hell?! Ok, I don't follow football that much, but you have to admit that if the Eagles went to the Super-de-dooper Bowl that would be cool. Ah, there's always next year I guess.

I went to Bachelism's (great-grandmother) house today. Fun, fun, fun. One of the wacked out comments she said, like usual, to me today was (while I was vacuuming), "Jack, come here, let me see your nails." (I have blue nail polish on) "I don't like that color, don't come to my house again with that on. That's poison on your nails, I read an article about it." Let's all say it together now...1...2...3...WHAT?! I said, "No, it's not" and my aunt whispered harshly, "Don't argue." Then Bach went on to talk about how she wasn't allowed to wear makeup and blah blah blah. I think I'll wear...GREEN nailpolish next time...heh heh.

I got not 1, not 2, but 3 cellphones for Christmas. One from dad, one from mom, and one from Uncle C. and Aunt V. Right now I'm looking for ringtones I can d/l for...er...one of them?


5:03 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide