.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, December 05, 2002

LET IT SNOW! Sure, we have to make it up at the end of the year, but I LOVE SNOW DAYS! No, I did not go out in the snow, BUT, I made 2 kinds of cookies today. It's a miracle...Jacquie Baker...actually baked! Go Jacquie, Go Jacquie. Ok, enough of that. Last night, I finished my homework at 5:30! That's another fine achievement I've made in the past 24 hours, I think I'm on a roll!

Attention everyone, there will be a 2 hour delay for school tomorrow! Alleluia!! This is so awesome! Thank you, white wet matter, I love you. BUT I still have to finish my Current Event (#7) for Shulze tomorrow. Blah.

I was doing a crossword puzzle at the New York Times' website, and I came across this:
"47. Leg bone" (down)

Hm, what do you think I put...FEMUR OF COURSE! Because...(as quoted from "Aladdin")
"He's a dreamer!
He's a schemer!
I'd like to break his FEMUR!"

Ah yes, the wonderful (ugg) days of Aladdin. May they always remain...OUT of my memory. :)

Ok, I'm out. Time to listen to the melodic music stylings of the Rushmore Soundtrack. Word to ya grandma!


7:08 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide