.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, December 23, 2002

Last night, I stayed up until about 1 because I thought 120 Minutes, the best show that is on so frigging late, would be on. But NOOOOO, it wasn't. This was a time I actually got a change to see it, but MTV2 decided to screw me over...royally. I even prepared for the occasion, being the dork that I am. I made myself a double-decker peanut butter sandwich (I craved one out of the blue) and some milk. I ended up watching Courtney Love be a bimbo/a kid have a lung transplant. I admit to watching the Discovery Health channel occasionally, because I'm weird like that.

I am so screwed with Christmas presents, I have only gotten...2 for people. Merde, I guess I'll go tonight, but that's REALLY last minute. I think on Christmas, I'll watched most of that 24-hour marathon of A Christmas Story, because I love that movie, and TNT or TBS (I forget which one) ♥s me.

I want to watch my bootlegged Weezer concert tape right now but wait, THE VCR'S BROKEN. We have a DVD player but we only have Shrek. Life sucks, I'm outta here.


9:50 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide