.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, December 27, 2002

I think I made out pretty good this year with good ol' Santy Claus. I got a cell phone (FINALLY), but to my dismay did NOT get a PS2 or a CD burner. I guess my subliminal (obvious) messages to my dad about the CD burner didn't work. Oh well, when we get rid of our piece of crap computer, we'll probably get one...after I hint at it 2 gazillion times. Right now, I'm "getting ready" for a Christmas dinner with my aunt, uncle, and mom, since we didn't get to see them for Christmas. Once again, no surprise, my mom is being a bizotch. As soon as I saw her she had to say something negative to me. Blimey, I didn't even say anything and she's on my case. I should get offline, she just called me. Ug, Merry frigging Christmas mom.


5:42 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide