.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, November 17, 2002

Wow, the past few days have been crazy. Well, first of all that last entry (smile) and second of all, my mom and Brian have broken up! I don't know what to say, I feel bad that I was kind of...bitchy around him. I had a major attitude problem just because he was a biker hick from the middle of nowhere...yeah. Last night at 2 AM, and earlier tonight, my mom called him (and did quite a bit of yelling) I think he cheated on her, but from what I recall, she did the same to him, and with him to my dad. It's a vicious cycle, but I really can't do anything about it. Whatever. She mentioned something about meeting this guy who "wants to take (her) away", and also said something about her children being in the other room. I'm quite a evesdropper, but she won't tell me anything, so I felt the need to do it just this one time. I don't know half the shiz my mom does, and I found it funny when she said the ever-so-popular phrase, "I'm trying to be an adult here!" What a hypocrite. Oh well, I don't know what will happen next, but all I know is that my mom is never going to settle down. I want normal parents that embarrass me in normal ways!!!


8:55 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide