.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, November 06, 2002

"WALT WHITMAN! Leaves Of Grass my ass!" - Homer Simpson

Oh man, I died when I heard that one yesterday on The Simpsons. I thought back to 8th grade when Mr. Harrington made us read it and write what we thought it was about. Pretty much everyone thought it was about sex (including me), except Bridget, I think. I miss big H, he was a great guy.

Usually I can't fall asleep, but I some how managed to do so when I was reading The Scarlet Letter. Surprise, surprise...


6:06 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide