.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, November 21, 2002

Tomorrow is the opening night for Aladdin, and my mom's got a hot date for it...my 6-year-old cousin Jake. I'm totally set, I got my eggs intact, and I'm going to blow the roof of the house. Woowee. Today was a not-so-good day for Jacquie. I was really tired, the hallway smelled of vomit, and I totally bombed the Great Depression/New Deal test. And I um, got my, yes. Just in time for the play, what a wonderful coincidence. Sorry I had to share that with you. At least I've got Sean, that's always a plus.


7:58 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide