.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Play practice today was hilarious! Sean said about 100 (million) embarrassing things, including how he accidentally said "flat" and made a sweeping hand motion by my "pebbles" and I cracked up. He also missed my hand and touched my hip, (he thought he went lower) and said a lot of other things before thinking them through. He had a very "Jacquie" practice, if I do say so myself. Poor Sean, he has to get his wisdom teeth pulled out and will be out the rest of this week. Tomorrow's a half day, YAY!


9:08 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide