.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, November 16, 2002

My heart rate is up. I'm smiling every second. The sparkle in my eyes has made a glorious comeback. I feel alive! I just had the best 4 hour conversation in the world! The gap in my life is starting to get filled and it's all because of someone. Someone who I have so much in common with...someone who I've met only recently...someone who I'm not going to name, because it's more fun that way :) I feel so happy I could explode now, but I have to do my homework first. Go figure.


6:00 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide