.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, November 30, 2002

Last night, I had a very messed up dream. I was in Coconuts, and it was much larger than it really is. I was looking around for "Amnesiac" by Radiohead (what a surprise) and it wasn't there. Gosh dern it! Then Brittany and I decided to skip around the store and see what people would say. I saw a few people I knew in there too, but no one really said anything. Then something really weird happened. If you did something bad or evil or something like that, a green light would come up from the ground, and a witch would try to hunt you down. I did something (I don't know what) and it happened, and I ran all around the store, but no one ever actually SAW the witch. Then I was one of the last people in the store, and the whole witch craze was over. Apparently, I took off my boots, and they were laying on the ground. A guy that worked at the store asked me if both pairs of boots on the floor were mine...the other pair wasn't there before, and it clicked. The other pair of boots were the witch's, so I high-tailed it out of there, carrying my boots with me. After that I just ran around outside like a nut, trying to escape "the witch." Hmmm...maybe there's something symbolic attached to this?...I doubt it.


12:05 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide