.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, November 02, 2002

I had a very uneventful Halloween this year. I stayed home, watched TV, ate my brothers' candy, and played freecell...a lot. Maybe next year something exciting will happen...I highly doubt that.

Last night, however, I had a lot of fun. I went to Frank's house, and his friend Dan and I were poking fun at him a lot. (Which is always fun, because usually I'm the one being made fun of. I don't mind it.) Then we went and saw the Santa Clause 2 at 9:30 because that is the most thugginest thing to do in Jizzamison. Word. So yeah, we had a lot of fun, and I gave multiple hugs (plus the ever popular running hug) at the end. I like hugs. Hugs are nice.


12:12 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide