.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, October 18, 2002

"Wine, dine, and CONCUBINE!" - Mecnaemus

Wow. The Twin Mecnaemi was REALLY good. The actors were awesome, and it was one helluva Roman riot! It was a great play, and anyone from East who didn't see it tonight should definetly see it tomorrow night at 7:30. (All you ladies, Eric Miller gets his toga lifted up over his head and you see his whole back AND leopard boxers. That should be plenty of motivation to go see it!) So pretty much, the play was great, and I give it two severed thumbs up! (Halloween IS coming up after all...)

Tomorrow night I'm going to try to go to the Haunted House featuring the likes of Lauren the witch and more. I did it last year, and some kid in my grade went through it with the whole "popular" group and asked me who I was. He thought I was Brian Feeley and so did some other people, but I told him who I was and he said, "Oh." Great, I dissapointed him. I think it was the whole height thing. Hey, girls can SO wear bloody masks! Mwahaha...


10:55 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide