.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, October 05, 2002

Who wants a band name?
My personal favorite ones that I got were:
Flaming Snack Cakes
Canadian Spinners
Funky Squeegees
...and I whole lot more that I forgot!

Today for lunch, I had a double scoop of Tanner's Pumpkin Pie ice cream! It was sooo good, I think I want some more...even though I ate "lunch" about 2 hours ago. Heh. It really tastes like pumpkin pie too, and I think I'm getting into the fall spirit...speaking of which, I am doing Halloween this year? I'll have to check with my friendos, but if not, I hope we can still dress up in school! But what would I be...

My little brother Scott's friend called a little while ago, and his little pre-pubescant voice was so girly cute it hurt! I'm truly evil. Mwahaha...

In honor of me getting my copy of Weezer's, 'The Lion and the Witch EP" (#030391) in the mail yesterday, I'm going to link to a random cute Weezer picture.

Why? Because I can. This one's an oldie but a goody!

Aaaaand last but not least: Whaaaaat?
target="new">
border=0>



Who’s YOUR Rocky Horror Alter-Ego?

Find out now! Only from href="http://quizjunkie.tripod.com">the Quiz Junkie


6:11 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide