.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, September 05, 2002

I am in the process of writing a short narrative about my first day of school, but it's not finished yet. I have lots of homework, but if I took AP Social Studies like everyone else, I'd be up until 2 doing it.

LAST NIGHT WAS AWESOME! As everyone knows, (whether you want to or not) the finale for American Idol was on last night. Since Justin Guarini was one of the two finalists, and he is from our high school (a few years ago), FOX held a viewing party in our auditorium! Coca Cola sponsored it, and there was free food and drinks! Everyone was so excited, and there were many "WOO!"'s to be heard last night. FOX's cameras went around and filmed people and after it was done (and he lost), FOX stuck around for the 10 O'Clock News and filmed little things with us and guess who snuck their way up to the front...? I DID! My uncle said he saw me on TV 4 times! It was literally a mosh pit around the front of the stage where the reporter, Dawn, was filming. I was on Bridget's back for one broadcast and I think I gave her scoliosis...

Here are the highlights of the night:
1) Free food and soda! WOO!
2) Being on TV! My teachers all commented on that! :)
3) I was picking a wedgie right in Dana's face. Then, I gave myself a wedgie and turned around and someone's mom was giving me a weird look...whoopsie...
4) A row of guys in the back kept yelling "KELLY'S A SLUT!", even when they were interviewing my chorus teacher, Mr. Teschner.
5) The excessive "WOO!"-ing. I was exhausted by the end of the night!
6) Me and Dana's rendition of "You Sexy Thing"

It was so awesome, I wish everyone could have come! Even if you didn't like American Idol, it still would have been fun!


5:14 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide