.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, September 28, 2002

Hey, it's me, on Saturday morning. Yawn. I missed Conan O'Brien last night, but I'm in good shape because they play them on Comedy Central. Ooo, 120 Minutes is on from 11-1 or 12-2 tonight, and I WILL NOT fall asleep. Ok, maybe that's a fib, but I'm going to try! I've temporarily run dry of things to talk aboot, so...here's the (belated) Friday Five:

1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind? Listen to music, go on the internet, read a book, sleep, eat and watch TV. I'm very good at relaxing.

2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands? Heh. I either turn on MTV2 and "rock out" to any good videos, (If you saw me doing this, you'd throw me in the looney bin for life.) or I force myself to practice piano. Most of the time it's painfully boring, but you do what you have to do.

3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells? I don't really have a favorite, but I like vanilla, and fruity smells. Sometimes the flower scents are too strong. Oh, I also like the "Sugar Cookie" car air freshener, it's awesome!

4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself? I guess by myself, because I'm a major spaz when I'm with my friends, and I'm always shouting something or laughing too loud. When I hang with J, I'm pretty relaxed.

5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don't? Nothing really, but I don't think that those water messages in the mall are relaxing for me. I'm very ticklish, and I was laughing, not relaxing, when I did it.


11:43 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide