.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, September 03, 2002

The First Day Of High School, by me.

*Ahem*...I woke up at 5.45. 'Tis quite difficult for someone who normally fell asleep at 2:30 and woke up at 11. The first thing I did was hit the snooze button. When it's cold in the house and you have to go to school, who wouldn't want to go back to sleep for another 9 minutes? Finally, I dragged my lazy bum out of my warm and comfortable sheets to face the cold reality of high school. I ate my breakfast while shivering from the 60 degree weather. I felt like a Bahamian who just got thrown into Alaska. I got ready and my dad informed me that he broke my only source of pleasure for the day: my Sesame Street lunch box. I just got it yesterday and HE of all people goes and breaks it! Parents...

The bus picked me up at 6:35. I certainly enjoyed that more than you will ever know. I boared this bus equipped with my "scoliosis bag", my oh-so-bland green lunch box and my CD player. How long, you may wonder, was this bus voyage? Half an hour, my friends. In the morning. With a million people. Who needs Folgers when you have THIS to wake you up? Dana and Bridget sampled my back-to-school CD (Modest Mouse's The Moon And Antarctica)


7:01 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide