.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, September 06, 2002

1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Why? My biggest pet peeve has to be food touching. At dinnertime, if any of one kind of food touches another kind of food, I flip out. Can we say OCD...?

2. What irritating habits do you have? Picking my nails, forgetting things (I mean A LOT. You'd think I have a real problem...maybe I do.)

3. Have you tried to change the irritating habits or just let them be? Change and I usually don't mingle. I still do these things a lot.

4. What grosses you out more than anything else? Why? Well after science class today, the ebola virus. Other things include condiments such as mustard, relish, and mayonaise. That "special sauce" on Big Macs (I think it's bird shit), sour cream and cream cheese, spiders, any insects, my dad, vomit, body piercings, tatoos, Miss B's fungus filled toenails, and many others. Why? Because they're all gross for good reasons.

5. What one thing can you never see yourself doing that other people do? Bungee jumping. AHH! Like my dad says, "I won't trust my life to a bungee cord."


9:05 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide