.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, August 15, 2002

Wow. The lead singer of the band Drowning Pool, the one I thought looked like a sumo fish, died.

On a happier note, my brother is following in my footsteps when it comes to being random. Take a look:
(Scene: Eating lunch at kitchen table, I'm eating my Ramen Noodles and my brother is sitting there. Aunt approaches him and...)

Aunt Viv: Kyle, would you like some soup?
Kyle: I have a 5 dollar bill!
Aunt Viv and Jacquie: What does that have to do with...soup?
Aunt Viv: Anyway, Kyle, do you want to finish up the soup?
Kyle: I'm only 7!
Aunt Viv: Hey, say something else random.
Kyle: Hey! Look at the clock!

Oh man, that was awesome. I'm off to babysit, yet again. Toodles!...that was really lame.


6:57 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide