.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Jacquie's 5 most used phrases of the summer:

1. "We should do something."
2. "Stupid @$$hole."
3. "Mother f***er."
4. "Haha."
5. "Hehe."

Wow. Numbers 2 and 3 and mainly directed at the rentals. (Parents, not the band) Numbers 4 and 5 are used by my lazy self on AIM...which I seem to spend an unhealthy amount of time talking on. God forbid I actually muster the strength to dial a phone number once in a while. And my personal favorite is number 1, because I say that to everyone and vice versa, and NOTHING HAPPENS. Ah well, screw it. Happy summer!

Well, I'm off to read a Kurt Vonnegut book. Yes, I am a psycho. See that quiz down there, that proves it! Golly gee, I love Kids In The Hall. Any show with crossdressing Canadians is ok in my book!


10:13 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide