.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

I don't think anyone realized that the last two posts were the same thing twice. Maybe that's because the only reason some people read this is for the quizzes I occasionally post on here. Phoowie.

Yesterday, I got my schedule. Naturally, the first thing to do in this situation is call everyone you know to see if they have any classes with you. So, I did this, and pretty much half of the people I called weren't home because they were busy. Darn you people who have lives! Hmf! Ok, so anyway, Lauren and Courtney have Honors Bio with me, and Allie is in Geometry/Trig 2 with me! Kim, Jen, and Steph don't have any classes with me. I have yet to hear back from Jess, Brittany, Dana, Brittany, and Kellie. I'll just wait...and wait...waiting sucks.

I'm talking to Leif and Kellie now actually, and both don't have any classes with me. Poo.

I just ate some yogurt and went onto Paint and made a pretty picture that said "Yogurt is tres yummy!" Sadly, my friendos, I didn't save it. However, I did make two others called "Untitled2" (there's already an "Untitled") and "Bored." "Bored", in my opinion, would make a good tee-shirt graphic.

Manah manah, do do do do do.


6:18 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide