.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

"HI, Dan here; Just doing the E-Bay thing,trying to buy a new girlfriend! Ya know this might cost me more than $10.00, so be patient with me--I'm getting good on E-Bay." - Away message of one of my dad's friends, which I found amusing.

I should fix my archives. I know of only one person who actually reads them, so I guess I'll take my time. Hmm...maybe I could possibly do it NOW! WOW! Jacquie's motivated...not.

I'm ready for East! Grrrr...I'll tackle that mother faster than you can say "valedictorian"! I can dream, can't I?


7:16 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide