.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, August 24, 2002

1. What is your current occupation? Is this what you chose to be doing at this point in your life? Why or why not? My current occupation is babysitting, but I remember someone once told me it wasn't a real job. Poo on you. And yes, I chose this because it's easy and it pays.

2. If time/talent/money were no object, what would your dream occupation be? I would be an actress, but unless I model, get discovered at the right time aand at the right place, and do a whole bunch of other stuff, that probably won't happen. I think I'll end up being a chemist.

3. What did/do your parents do for a living? Has this had any influence on your career choices? Wow, good question! My mom is a waitress/special ed teacher and my dad is a contractor. This has had NOOOOO influence on anything I've done or decisions I've made.

4. Have you ever had to choose between having a career and having a family? Not yet, sorry.

5. In your opinion, what is the easiest job in the world? What is the hardest? Why? Taste tester, because the only real requirement is taste buds and every has them.


4:44 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide