.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Tada! New template! I don't know about you, but I like it! I would take comments on it...but my comment box is no more. TEMPORARILY. I wouldn't have changed the template, but this is what happened...

This morning I was attempting to fix the comment box. It was all fine and dandy until I got to the part in the auto installation where it asks you where you want to put the link below your post. Well, when it showed me the preview, I went hysterical. My side column was on top of the posts, and the whole fruit thing...gone. I figured out I must have screwed up something when I took out the code for the comments before adding it back. Whoops. So, I went to Blogskins, and for the next couple of hours, I looked for a template. All of the good ones dealt with uploading pictures to the server and yeah. No idea. So I looked at all of the simple ones and picked this one. I don's LOVE it, but it's fine. I can always change it.

Oh, if I post the phrase, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" tomorrow, it will mean that I have won tickets to see Weezer over the radio on y100 for "Weezer Wednesday". I think I have a better chance of moving to Pakistan and changing my name to Ishmael. Call ME Ishmael.


3:36 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide