.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Shit. I screwed this thing up and right now, every post has it's own fricking page. I am so mad. I took out the archives, played around, but NOTHING is working. I want to cry, it's so messed up. Where's my binky when I need it? Plus, I haven't won tickets yet for weezer. I won't either, oh well. No one would take me anyway, but it's a nice thought. They are actually playing Pinkerton songs now on tour. Shit. I'm online and they just asked for the 13th caller for tickets. Crap. I still have 11 chances from now until midnight.


12:58 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide