.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, July 20, 2002

My grandmom is the coolest. We went out today for a "girls day out" sort of thing, and we went to New Hope. We dined at the Logan Inn and we both had the Seafood Crepe. My compliments to the chef! We looked around in all of the neat little shops, and got some "exotic" ice cream at this place called Gerenser's or something of that nature. Butterscotch for Grandmom and South Pacific Pineapple and Coconut for yours truly. I bought three magnets for my locker this year saying:

"Don't make me come down there. -God"
"Of course I don't look busy, I did it right the first time."
and
"All of these years of my education boil down to this...May I take your order?"

Hehe.

Then we made a pit stop at Aunt Viv's house (for undisclosed reasons...) and then we ventured off to Old Navy. My back-to-school needs are getting fewer as the summer goes on. I even got my backpack last week and I'm being cursed to scoliosis by my mom and aunt. I went for the enlarged messerger bag as my backpack this year, so I'll have to switch shoulders a lot. Oh well, screw em'. I'll order shoulder and back problems with the side of...cool bag! Trip to Old Navy = 4 shirts, 1 sweater jacket, 2 pairs of jeans, and 1 pair of track pants (I'm like SOOOO sporty!...right.)


8:42 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide