.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, July 06, 2002

Hey, take a lookie underneath this post! Yes! That's right! Now, you, my so-called "audience" can comment about my posts! WOO! Who's excited? I know I sure am! Now all I need is a...comment. Feel free to write them, for they'll make me feel comment-worthy. I need to get my sitemeter back...I kind of um, lost it.

A BIG HAPPY 9TH B-DAY GOES OUT TO MY LI'L BRO, (and partner in crime) SCOTT! He got to choose what he wanted to eat for dinner...hey! I didn't! That's just downright cheap! I'll go sulk in the corner now... :(


6:31 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide